As a birth doula I provide my clients with evidence based information, emotional and physical support throughout pregnancy and childbirth.
When you hire me as your birth doula I provide:
- 2 antenatal meet ups to discuss your pregnancy, your birth plan & to get to know each other.
- Text and email support throughout your pregnancy.
- 24/7 on call availability from 37 weeks of pregnancy.
- Continuous labour support.
- Support for anxious or nervous partners.
- Support with initial breastfeeding.
- A postnatal visit at your home to discuss the birth and offer referrals if needed.
As a postpartum doula I provide my clients with tailored support and care in the postpartum period.
When you hire me as your PP doula I provide:
- 1 antenatal meet up to discuss how I can support the new parents.
- In home support for new parents and baby.
- Help with newborn care.
- Breastfeeding and bottle feeding support.
- Reassurance and emotional support.
- Help with household organisation and meal preparation.
I currently offer birth & postpartum support in Dublin.
Please get in touch for pricing.
Payment plans can be arranged.